As at 08.12.22
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, such as business contact information, including your name, title or position, business, telephone or facsimile number.
PrinTribe uses your personal information to provide services and help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to help communicate with you, provide service and support, update you on services and benefits and personalise some website links.
PrinTribe may combine personal data collected online from publicly available sources with information you provide PrinTribe through other channels such as product registration, webinars or Zoom calls.
What personal information do we collect?
- Contact information such as your name, company name and ABN, address, email address, and telephone number;
- Contact information relating to the dispatch of products via the checkout process, such as recipients name, company name, shipping address and telephone number;
- Data from any surveys or questionnaires that we may have provided you;
- Past requests you may have made for information from us;
- Unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser;
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location;
- Information about the content you access on our website and the nature of your visit, including the time of your visit to our website (by day, week, and duration) and whether you are a new visitor or a returning visitor;
- Information about your devices, such as browser, device type, operating system, apps or platforms, screen resolution, and preferred language.
How long do we hold your information?
PrinTribe maintains personal information only as long as it is required to fulfil the purpose under which it was gathered, unless required by law to retain it for longer periods or other purposes. Where PrinTribe determines that personal information is no longer required, we will securely destroy such information as soon as it is commercially reasonable to do so.
Storage of information
PrinTribe stores your personal information in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Protective measures include password protection and access privileges for accessing PrinTribe systems.
If a data breach occurs and personal information we hold about you is subject to unauthorised loss, use or disclosure, we will respond in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
The Privacy Act requires us to notify you, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner and any other relevant agencies of any unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information that would likely result in serious harm to you or any affected individuals.
Sharing of information
We may also share personal information with certain third parties, such as:
- PrinTribe contracts with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products and services. We require suppliers and service providers to keep confidential the information received on behalf of PrinTribe. They may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they perform for PrinTribe. These service providers may change, or we may contract additional service providers to accommodate our customers better.
- Law enforcement and governmental entities when required by law. We may disclose personal information or other information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies;
- An acquirer, successor or assignee as part of any merger or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Selling of personal information
Requesting access, changes, or limits to your information
PrinTribe will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
You may access the personal information we hold about you to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your personal information, please get in touch with us in writing via email at email@example.com.
In order to protect your personal information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Stop receiving communications
PrinTribe may contact you regarding new product information, special offers or market research. You can make or change your choices by unsubscribing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This option does not apply to communications to administer order completion, contracts, support, or product updates.
To opt-out of receiving communications you have expressly requested (such as e-mail newsletters, etc.), use any of the following methods:
- Select the e-mail “unsubscribe” link included in each subscription communication
- Email PrinTribe via email@example.com. Be sure to provide your name and contact details, as well as any relevant information about your PrinTribe products.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and not for other purposes. As a part of real-time payment processing, PrinTribe subscribes to a fraud management service. This service gives you and PrinTribe an extra level of security to guard against credit card fraud to protect your financial data.
Social Media sites
What are cookies, and how are they used?
Cookies are unique identifiers or tokens of agreement from a web server that are saved in a small text file on your computer when you access a PrinTribe website through a browser. We can use this information to track visits to web pages (which ones, how many times) or to personalise web page content.
We are not responsible for website links or policies of authorised third parties and recommend that you check the policy of any third-party websites accessed from PrinTribe.